Monday, June 1, 2009

Green Cleaning More Than Hype

Recently I found this post about green cleaning and whether it is just hype or is it real. My opinion has always been that this is a real method of not just cleaning better but will in fact help reduce health issues and improve the environment.

I guess people have their own ideas, some are for it and others not so much as you can see in this post. There seems to me that there is simply too much information supporting green cleaning that not.

So is green cleaning just hype? I think not.

Baxter Sales

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree to this more. It is not as if these two individuals were not well seasoned, it's only that they are still using the same experiences to rely on. We are only as good as the last new information that we brought to our experiences...apperently, they aren't.

    Green cleaning is challanging those thoughts. Change is here and now...are you going to read the handwriting on the wall?

    ReplyDelete

Products With Purpose